At BSI Management Search & Consulting, LLC our purpose is to assist our clients to recruit, hire and retain ENGAGED employees.
A major problem in hiring engaged employees the first time is determining not only if a candidate has the hard skills to do the job but also determine is they
hace the soft skills to do the job. This is a GREAT hire.
To assist organizations to make GREAT hires the first time, BSI Management Search & Consulting, LLC has developed and implemented the following
- Review Job Description in detail with hiring authority and/or HR representative.
- Research a list of 80 plus potential candidates for the position.
- Reach out to potential candidates for interest in position and initial interview by BSI Management Search & Consulting, LLC.
- Present 3 to 5 candidates to hiring authority and/or HR.
- If requested by client have candidates presented take a Behaviors and Motivators assessment to assess soft skills to do the job in client company.
- Arrange for telephone interviews with hiring authority.
- Debrief both candidate and hiring authority on results of interview.
- Perform reference checks on those candidates chosen to go for a face to face interview.
- Arrange for scheduling of a face to face interview.
- Debrief candidates and hiring authority on results of face to face interview.
- Assist client in developing a job offer for candidate chosen.
- Present job offer to candidate.
- Once job offer is accepted, arrange for start date, assist client in developing an ON BOARDING program to be initiated upon job offer acceptance.
- Review with client how process worked.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR RECRUITING PROCESS OR TO TRY ONE OF OUR ASSESSMENT TOOLS, PLEASE CALL 770-639-5096 OR EMAIL email@example.com WITH YOUR NAME, COMPANY NAME AND EMAIL