At BSI Management Search & Consulting, LLC our purpose is to assist our clients to recruit, hire and retain ENGAGED employees.
To assure a that each job order worked by BSI Management Search & Consulting, LLC is completed successfully, we have developed and implemented the
following recruiting process. This process includes all the steps taken to make sure the best candidate for the position is recruited and hired for the position in question. All of
these steps is included in the fee agreed upon for the assignment. If the client company does not want a certain process to be included it does not effect the fee.
- Review Job Description in detail with hiring authority and/or HR representative.
- Research a list of 80 plus potential candidates for the position.
- Reach potential candidates for interest in position and initial interview by BSI Management Search & Consulting, LLC.
- Present 3 to 5 candidates to hiring authority and/or HR.
- If requested by client have candidates presented take a Behaviors and Motivators assessment to assess soft skills to do the job in client company.
- Arrange for telephone interviews with hiring authority.
- Debrief both candidate and hiring authority on results of interview.
- Perform reference checks on those candidates chosen to go for a face to face interview.
- Arrange for scheduling of a face to face interview.
- Debrief candidates and hiring authority on results of face to face interview.
- Assist client in developing a job offer for candidate chosen.
- Present job offer to candidate.
- Once job offer is accepted, arrange for start date, assist client in developing an ON BOARDING program to be initiated upon job offer acceptance.
- Review how process worked with client.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR RECRUITING PROCESS OR TO TRY ONE OF OUR ASSESSMENT TOLLS, PLEASE CALL 770-639-5096 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org WITH YOUR NAME, COMPANY NAME AND