At BSI Management Search & Consulting, LLC our mission is to assist organizations to HIRE AND RETAIN THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE
JOB THE FIRST TIME.
17% of new hires leave their new employer within 3 months of hire.
40% plus of our hires are either not engaged or actively disengaged and are regarded as bad hires.
80% of employee turnover is caused by bad hires.
A major problem in hiring engaged employees the first time is determining if a candidate has the hard skills to do the job AND THE SOFT SKILLS TO BE
SUCCESSFUL IN THAT JOB WITH YOUR COMPANY.
The 5 STEP HIRING PROCESS TO A GREAT HIRE
- Appoint Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to do two things
- Review job description to insure it is correct. (HARD SKILLS)
- Take Talent Insights assessment by TTISI and determine the mean scores, (SOFT SKILLS)
- Have candidates being seriously considered to take same assessment. Those whose scores are closest to the mean get to move on in the
- Conduct interviews, do background and reference checks.
- Make an offer.
- Upon acceptance of offer initiate JOB ONBOARDING program.
We have access to great candidates in many career fields.
A 3 Step Plan to hiring Engaged Employees:
- Call us at 770-639-5096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discuss the job and the job description.
- Start interviewing candidates that fit the skills you are seeking to hire.
Benefits of Hiring BSI Management Search & Consulting, LLC
- You hire employees that have strong skills and are engaged employees.
- Peace of mind that your employees are productive and engaged in what they do.
- Improved employer brand because your employees are talking up your company as a GREAT place to work.